Proust, Visconti et la lanterne magique
À la recherche du temps perdu, Visconti's last film, takes shape within the script written by Suso Cecchi d'Amico.
À la recherche du temps perdu, Visconti's last film, takes shape within the script written by Suso Cecchi d'Amico. With the sketches of sceneries and costumes draft by Piero Tosi, and the photographies of possible set locations for shootings, taken by Mario Garbuglia, the reader can follow the filmmaker's dream. He can reclaim Proust's dream (his work continued indefinitely) and can prolong, for ever, his own dream.
Detailed table of contents
- Proust et Visconti - Interview of Suso Cecchi d'Amico by Anne Borrel
- Piero Tosi's sketches
- Suso Cecchi d'Amico / Luchino Visconti - In search of lost time : one page from the script corrected and une page du scénario corrigée et annotated by Visconti
- the script and location scouting - photographies by Mario Garbuglia
- Visconti at Illiers-Combray (février 1971)
- The magic lantern by Marcel Proust - script and staging by Anne Borrel, texts by Marcel Proust.
The book is in French.
21 cm x 29.5 cm